WILD IRELAND TOUR Now Booking
Do you want to discover Ireland’s highlights and hidden spots? Want to have a real adventure, get into the scenery and do fun activities? Want an affordable and personal tour? Get off the beaten track and onto Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way with our 5 day Wild Ireland Tour.
The Wild Ireland Tour is a great way to experience Ireland’s beautiful coastline, our heritage, culture and that warm Irish welcome. On top of all that try some of the best adventure activities in Ireland; surfing, sea-kayaking, Blo-karting (land sailing), Stand-up Paddle-boarding and hill walking.
Travel direct from Dublin City Centre to Ireland’s beautiful Atlantic west coast.
The Wild Ireland Tour is a 5 day (4 night) tour including some of Ireland’s tourist highlights and hidden gems; The Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Galway City, Connemara Coast and National Park, Kylemore Abbey, award winning Westport town, Bundoran the Surf Capital of Ireland, the Giant’s Causeway, the Causeway coast and Belfast City.
After the thrill of surfing the Atlantic Ocean waves, paddling along sea cliffs, sailing along sandy beaches or walking hill trails stay in comfy, affordable hostel accommodation in Galway City, Bundoran and Belfast City.
There is a selection of standard (shared) or private accommodation. All include breakfast, linen, towels, kitchen facilities and communal areas. The accommodation is located close to shops, restaurants, bars and other services.
Our tour groups are always small (max. 16 people) and we pride ourselves in providing you a personal service in a safe and secure environment. All of our staff live locally, know the area well and will be able to help you with any of your queries. All our activities are fully accredited by the various governing bodies; we are a fully insured and accredited activity and bus tour provider.
- Explore Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way including the tourist highlights and our hidden treasures.
- Tour includes; The Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Galway City, Connemara National Park, Westport, Bundoran surf capital, the Giant’s Causeway, the Causeway coastline and Belfast City.
- Bus direct from Dublin City Centre every Monday – pick up at Isaacs Hostel.
- Great value and affordable way to explore Ireland’s west and north coast.
- A real adventure tour – activities include; surfing, sea-kayaking, Blo-karting (land sailing), SUP and hill walking.
- Feel the thrill of standing up & surfing your first wave in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Take a different view of the coast’s cliffs and sea caves from a sea kayak.
- Get to grips with the wind by speeding along our golden sandy beaches in a land sailing kart.
- Walk the trails at Diamond Hill in Connemara and marvel at the panoramic view.
- Experience Ireland’s culture, heritage and friendly Irish welcome.
- Soak up the atmosphere of Galway City at night, discover Irish Surf Culture in Bundoran and feel the buzz of student life in the heart of Belfast City.
- Stay in clean, comfortable hostel accommodation in Galway City, Bundoran and Belfast City.
- We’ll direct you to the best night-life and live music going on in each place you stay.
- Travel in a small group & become the best of friends by the end of day one!
- Experience that Irish welcome & as the locals say “have the craic!”
- Friendly, personal and safe service.
- All activities are provided by TurfnSurf Tours. All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified. All activities are fully insured.
Price & Details
€390.00 Standard Room
€440.00 Private Room
What kind of room can I book?
Standard: This is a mixed dorm room with a maximum of 8 people per room.
Private: This is a double, twin or triple room.
*Stay includes a continental buffet breakfast. Linen and towels are included.
- 5 day (4 night) adventure tour of Ireland, along the Wild Atlantic Way and including the top tourist highlights and hidden adventure locations.
- Tour departs every Monday from Dublin City Centre (Isaac’s Hostel).
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Galway City, Connemara coast and National Park, Kylemore Abbey, award winning Westport town, Bundoran Surf Capital, Giant’s Causeway, the Causeway coastline and Belfast City.
- Off the beaten track adventure with real activities; surfing, sea-kayaking, Blo-karting (land sailing), SUP and hill walking.
- All entry fees, cost of activities, transport and accommodation is included.
- A different experience of Ireland
- Great value and affordable bus tour to suit anyone up for an exciting adventure
- Small group numbers and personal service (max 16 people per tour)
- 4 nights hostel accommodation including breakfast each morning
- All equipment for activities is included.
- 4x4 Land Rovers to bring you to and from your activities.
- Comfortable bus transport direct to and from Dublin City Centre
- All taxes and entry fees included
Note: your departure is guaranteed once we have confirmed your booking.
What do I need to bring for activities?
We provide all equipment for your activities. You just need to bring a swim suit for wearing under your wetsuit for surfing, SUP and/or sea-kayaking. You might also want to bring a towel so you can keep the one you get in the hostel clean for your shower later on. You will need a pair of leggings or tracksuit pants and trainers for the Blo-Karting (land sailing). A rain coat and good pair of walking shoes will be needed for any walking.
Remember be sure to bring a sense of fun & adventure too!
Can anyone do the activities?
You do not need to be an extreme sports person to try our activities. The activities are suitable for most people from ages 7 to 70 years old. You will just need a very basic level of fitness. For surfing it is best if you are comfortable in the water and have a very basic swimming ability. Our instructors are very experienced and all activities are conducted in a safe environment. If you have any concerns please email or call us and we can answer specific queries.
Typical Itinerary for the Wild Ireland Tour
Day 1: Dublin to Galway City
- Pick up and welcome for group at Isaac’s Hostel in Dublin City Centre.
- Travel from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare.
- Explore the UNESCO designated Cliffs of Moher (entry included).
- Visit the unique karst limestone landscape of The Burren.
- Arrive in Galway City and check into your accommodation at Kinlay House Hostel.
- Ramble the winding streets of Galway City and soak up the atmosphere of music, people and craic.
Day 2: Galway City to Bundoran
- Have breakfast at Kinlay House Hostel and check out.
- Back on the TurfnSurf bus to discover the lakes and peaks of Galway’s Connemara coast.
- Stop in Letterfrack at the Connemara National Park with a chance to do a number walks up and around Diamond Hill. Go to the top and take in a panoramic view of Connemara.
- Onwards to Kylemore Abbey which is Ireland’s oldest Benedictine Abbey. It is a majestic Victorian manor residing on the shore of Pollacapall Lough.
- After lunch we will travel to Westport town in County Mayo – voted Ireland’s best place to live in 2012. There you can visit the National Famine Monument and take in the breath-taking vista of Croagh Patrick mountain, an important pilgrimage site to this day.
- After Westport we will head to Bundoran in County Donegal, on Ireland’s surf coast.
- Check into your accommodation at TurfnSurf Lodge and chill out for the rest of the evening, taking in the relaxed surf culture in the town.
Day 3: Bundoran, Co Donegal
- Breakfast at TurfnSurf Lodge.
- Do one of your choices of activities; surfing, sea-kayaking or Blo-karting (land sailing).
- In the afternoon we will bring you to the Donegal Brewing Company in the nearby town of Ballyshannon to try their local beer and tour the brewery. There’s a free pint for all and a chance to share your stories from the morning by the fire in the bar.
Day 4: Bundoran to Belfast City
- Breakfast at TurfnSurf Lodge. Check out of your accommodation.
- On the bus and head to the Giant’s Causeway in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- The Giant’s Causeway is an amazing natural structure of hexagonal basalt columns and is steeped in a rich mythological history (entry price included).
- After giving you lots of time to sightsee around the Giant’s Causeway we will travel along the scenic coastline of county Antrim - Causeway Coast – towards Belfast City. You may even get a glimpse of Scotland!
- On arrival to Belfast we’ll check you into your accommodation at Belfast International Youth Hostel in the heart of the City’s University Quarter close to Queen’s University. There is an array of cafes, bars, shops in the area.
Day 5: Belfast to Dublin
- Breakfast at Belfast International Youth Hostel. Check out of your accommodation.
- You have the morning free to explore Belfast city and find out more about its rich and turbulent history. Go to the Titantic Quarter or perhaps take a black taxi drive through some of the city’s most troubled areas. You decide.
- After lunch we will depart to Dublin City returning you back with lots of memories and lots of new friends.