WEST COAST SURF DAY TRIP
Runs every Sunday summer 2016 starting 9th April
Costs €65 per person including lessons / rentals
Want to get out of Dublin City? The West Coast Surf Day Trip is the perfect solution.
Get into the epic landscape of the north-west coast of Ireland, go surfing, rent gear and get back to Dublin in the evening. This short surf day trip is the ultimate adrenalin hit.
Ride a wave in the Atlantic Ocean, chill out in the relaxed atmosphere of Bundoran, the surf capital of Ireland. If you already can surf we’ll rent you gear – it’s no problem.
You will be picked up from Isaacs Hostel in Dublin City centre in the morning. By mid-day you’ll be in the surf in the Atlantic Ocean, surf, relax with friends and get back to the city. Simple as that!
The West Coast Surf Trip is a great way to clear your head, get practicing your surfing and make lots of like-minded friends.
- Get away from the city crowds & experience the relaxed pace of the west coast Ireland.
- Bus direct from Dublin City Centre returning that day.
- A great trip for people tight on time and with other commitments but who want to get surfing.
- Includes a surf lesson or surf gear rental for the more experienced surfer.
- No hassle – all equipment provided and transport to and from the beach.
- A great way to meet like-minded people and make friends.
- Surfing is all about practice and this a great way to keep practicing!
- Great value for people on a budget.
- Walk the beautiful sea cliffs around Bundoran. Afterwards pop into a local café for a cup of tea and a chat.
- Friendly, personal and safe service.
All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified. All activities are fully insured.
NOTE: this is a day trip & does not include any accommodation but there are 1 and 2 night options available.
Price & Details
€65.00 Standard Room
€0.00 Private Room
NOTE: This is a DAY TRIP ONLY - NO Over night stay included
Departures: Leaves from Isaacs Hostel, Dublin 1 at 7:30am sharp
Pick up/Drop off point: Drop back to Isaacs Hostel, Dublin 1 at around 8pm (departs Bundoran at 5pm)
- Bus transport direct from Dublin City Centre to Bundoran town county Donegal
- 1 surf lesson or surf gear rental.
- A different experience of Ireland
- Great value and affordable surf bus day trip to suit all abilities.
- Small group numbers and personal service
- All equipment for activities is included.
- 4x4 Land Rovers to bring you to and from your activities.
- All taxes and entry fees included
What do I need to bring?
We provide all equipment for your activities. You just need to bring a swim suit for wearing under your wetsuit for surfing and a towel.
Remember be sure to bring a sense of fun & adventure too!
Can anyone do the activities?
You do not need to be an extreme sports person to try our activities. The activities are suitable for most people from ages 7 to 70 years old. You will just need a very basic level of fitness. For surfing it is best if you are comfortable in the water and have a very basic swimming ability. Our instructors are very experienced and all activities are conducted in a safe environment. If you have any concerns please email or call us and we can answer specific queries.
- Pick up at Isaacs hostel, Dublin 4 at 7:30am sharp
- Surf lesson or surf rental
- Depart Bundoran, Co Donegal at 5pm sharp
- Return to Barrow Street, Dublin 4 at approximately 8pm
Find out more about specific aspects of your tour in our How it Works section.