AFTER WORK SUP or SURF
Every Thursday this Summer
with OUTDOOR DUBLIN
6:30pm to 9:30pm
The perfect antidote to a long day in the office. Get out of the office, get onto the sea and have a bit of fun after work. TurfnSurf Tours is working with Outdoor Dublin to bring you on an evening SUP or SURF session in Skerries Co Dublin.
We have a bus picking up from the corner of Barrow St. and Pearse St. in Dublin City Centre on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm sharp. We will bring you to Outdoor Dublin's HQ where you will get all gear and equipment you need for a SUP of SURF session. Then off to the sea to get away from the buzz of the City and soak up the calm of the ocean. Remember though you'll be able to have the craic with the rest of the group so there will be plenty of chats and laughs.
The bus will then return everyone back to Dublin City Centre by 9:30pm that evening. Simple as that!
What are you waiting for - Go Book!
- Get away from the rush & bustle of after work & relax
- Bus direct from Dublin City Centre returning later in the evening
- A great trip for people tight on time and with other commitments but who want to get surfing.
- Go Stand-up Paddle-boarding or Surfing and have the craic.
- No hassle – all equipment provided and transport to and from the beach.
- A great way to meet like-minded people and make friends.
- Surfing & SUP is all about practice and this a great way to keep practicing!
- Great value for people on a budget.
- Friendly, personal and safe service.
All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified. All activities are fully insured.
Price & Details
€45.00 Standard Room
€0.00 Private Room
Departures: Leaves from the corner of Barrow St. and Pearse St. in Dublin at 6:30pm sharp on Thursday evenings during the summer.
Pick up/Drop off point: Drop back to the corner of Barrow St. and Pearse St. in Dublin at around 9:30pm
- Bus transport direct from Dublin City Centre to Outdoor Dublin in Skerries Co Dublin
- 1 Stand-up Paddleboarding Session or Surf lesson (depending on conditions)
- Great value and affordable Surf/SUP evening session to suit all abilities.
- Small group numbers and personal service
- All equipment for activities is included.
What do I need to bring?
We provide all equipment for your activities. You just need to bring a swim suit for wearing under your wetsuit and a towel.
Remember be sure to bring a sense of fun & adventure too!
Pick up at the corner of Barrow St. and Pearse St. in Dublin at 6:30pm sharp
Go to Outdoor Dublin HQ in Skerries Co Dublin
Gear up and transport to the beach
Stand-up Paddle-boarding session or Surf Lesson (tuition for beginners)
Return bus from Skerries to Dublin City Centre at 9:30pm
Can anyone do the activities?
You do not need to be an extreme sports person to try our activities. The activities are suitable for most people from ages 7 to 70 years old. You will just need a very basic level of fitness. For surfing it is best if you are comfortable in the water and have a very basic swimming ability. Our instructors are very experienced and all activities are conducted in a safe environment. If you have any concerns please email or call us and we can answer specific queries.