PEAK TOUR 7 DAY SURF CAMP Now Booking
Click Available Dates
Want to take your time and on a budget? Do you want to get to know the wild beauty of Ireland's north-west surf coast & become an expert at surfing? You need to book The Peak Tour 7 Day Surf Camp!
Travel direct from Dublin to Bundoran daily on our surf bus to Ireland's Surf Capital, Bundoran in county Donegal. You will surf every day and we will transport you to and from the best beaches for the conditions of that day. You will be surfing in the wild and spectacular landscape of Ireland’s north-west coast and really get to know the area.
The Peak Tour 7 Day Surf Camp gives you a chance to surf everyday, work on your surfing skills and immerse yourself in local surifng culture. You can be a total beginner and never surfed before or you coudl be someone looking to improve your surfing skills. This Surf Camp is also flexible. If you want you can try any of our other great activities: sea-kayaking, and SUP.
We have a great team of surf instructors who are qualified to teach level 1 (beginner) and level 2 (intermediate to advanced) surfers. All of our instructors live locally and surf the local beaches and reef breaks. They will be able to guide and advise you on your surfing from simply learning to pop-up to catching a green wave to doing a cutback, our team is hear to help you. TurfnSurf is a fully qualified and insured surf school with the Irish Surfing Association of Ireland (ISA).
All surfing equipment is provided, soft boards, hard boards, wetsuits, boots and gloves (if needed). We will also transport you to and from the best beach breaks each day in one of our 4x4 Landrover Defenders. If you have a good level of surfing skills we can guide you to some of the world class surf breaks located within a few kilometres of the Lodge.
You will be staying at TurfnSurf Lodge in Bundoran town in county Donegal. TurfnSurf Lodge is a family run business established in 2006. We provide dorm and private ensuite rooms with breakfast included.
The Lodge offers a range of services including sea views, linen & towels, TV in all rooms, free WiFi, full kitchen facilities, chill out room, changing rooms for activities and outdoor chill out areas. Your accommodation is located in the centre of town close to all shops, restaurants, bars and other services.
Our tour groups are always small (max. 16 people) and we pride ourselves in providing you a personal service in a safe and secure environment. All of our staff live locally, know the area well and will be able to help you with any of your queries. All our activities are fully accredited by the various governing bodies; we are a fully insured and accredited activity and bus tour provider.
Departures: Leaves Dublin City Centre daily.*
Pick up/Drop off point: Cardiff Lane (but can vary, so please confirm before departure)
* If the surf bus is unavailable we may use the public bus service as transport but this will be at no extra cost to you..
What kind of room can I book?
Standard: This is a mixed dorm room with a maximum of 6 people per room.
Private: This is a double, twin or triple room.
*All rooms are ensuite with TV and the price includes a continental buffet breakfast. Linen and towels are included.
- Bus transport direct from Dublin City Centre to Bundoran every day*
- 7 Day Surf Camp with accommodation including breakfast.
- 7 surf sessions including all equipment and transport to and from the beach.
- 7 nights hostel accommodation including breakfast each morning
- All equipment for activities is included.
- 4x4 Land Rovers to bring you to and from your surf sessions.
- Off the beaten track adventure
- A different experience of Ireland
- Great value and affordable bus tour to suit anyone up for an exciting adventure
- Small group numbers and personal service
- You can try any of our other awesome activities in addition to surfing, sea-kayaking, and SUP each day of your stay.
- Comfortable bus transport direct to and from Dublin City Centre
- Accommodation includes; all ensuite facilities, linen and towels, full kitchen facilities, free WiFi, chill out lounge with DVDs & Playstation, changing rooms for activities and wet room storage.
- All taxes and entry fees included
Note: your departure is guaranteed once we have confirmed your booking.
What do I need to bring?
We provide all equipment for your activities. You just need to bring a swim suit for wearing under your wetsuit for surfing, SUP and/or sea-kayaking. You might also want to bring a towel so you can keep the one you get in the hostel clean for your shower later on.
Remember be sure to bring a sense of fun & adventure too!
Can anyone do the activities?
You do not need to be an extreme sports person to try our activities. The activities are suitable for most people from ages 7 to 70 years old. You will just need a very basic level of fitness. For surfing it is best if you are comfortable in the water and have a very basic swimming ability. Our instructors are very experienced and all activities are conducted in a safe environment. If you have any concerns please email or call us and we can answer specific queries.
Travel from Dublin to Bundoran. Check into accommodation.
Day 2 – 7
Breakfast in the Lodge every morning. Surf every morning on a lesson and if we are going back out to the beach in the afternoon you are more than welcome to join us for more surfing practice.
Return to Dublin by bus from Bundoran.
To find out more about specific aspects of your tour in our How it Works section.
- Learn to surf or improve your surfing in Ireland's Surf Capital - Bundoran, Co Donegal.
- 7 day Surf Camp with accommodation including breakfast.
- Bus direct from Dublin City Centre to Bundoran every day.*
- 7 surf sessions, all equipment and transport to surf beaches.
- Camps are suitable for beginners to intermediate and advanced surfers.
- Be guided by a team of Level 1 & 2 surf instructors who will help and advise you on your surfing.
- Get away from the tourist crowds & experience the real Ireland.
- Explore the Atlantic Ocean, sea cliffs, mountains and golden sandy beaches of Ireland’s beautiful north-west coast.
- Great value and affordable way to explore Ireland’s west coast.
- Try any of our other great activities apart from surfing: sea-kayaking, and SUP.
- Stay in clean, comfortable hostel accommodation in the centre of Bundoran town.
- We’ll direct you to the best night-life and live music going on in the town.
- Walk the beautiful sea cliffs around Bundoran. Afterwards pop into a local café for a cup of tea and a chat.
- Travel in a small group & become the best of friends by the end of day one!
- Experience that Irish welcome & as the locals say “have the craic!”
- Friendly, personal and safe service.
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified. All activities are fully insured.
* If the surf bus is unavailable we may use the public bus service as transport but this will be at no extra cost to you.