MAY LONG WEEKEND
Click Available Dates
Live Music Event on Saturday night - More Activities - More Fun
Friday 4th to Monday 7th May 2018
We’ve Live Music in the Lodge, great activities and a whole lot of fun this May Bank Holiday!
For this May Long Weekend you get everything that’s in the Beach Tour with an extra night, extra activity and our live music event on Saturday in the Lodge.
Get off the beaten track this May bank holiday and have a party on the way. We will bring you from Dublin direct to Ireland’s beautiful north-west coast. Explore the epic coastline by taking part in any three of our activities; surfing, sea-kayaking or Stand-up Paddle-boarding (SUP).
After the thrill of surfing the Atlantic Ocean waves, paddling along sea cliffs or testing your balance on one of our SUPs, chill out at TurfnSurf Lodge or soak up the long weekend atmosphere in Bundoran.
Since this is a long weekend (no work Monday!!) we have live music in the Lodge - bring your own drinks and get down and groovy.
You will be staying at TurfnSurf Lodge in Bundoran town in county Donegal. TurfnSurf Lodge is a family run business established in 2006. We provide dorm and private ensuite rooms with breakfast included.
The Lodge offers a range of services including sea views, linen & towels, TV in all rooms, free WiFi, full kitchen facilities, chill out room, changing rooms for activities and outdoor chill out areas. Your accommodation is located in the centre of town close to all shops, restaurants, bars and other services.
Our tour groups are always small (max. 16 people) and we pride ourselves in providing you a personal service in a safe and secure environment. All of our staff live locally, know the area well and will be able to help you with any of your queries. All our activities are fully accredited by the various governing bodies; we are a fully insured and accredited activity and bus tour provider.
Departures: Leaves Dublin City Centre on Friday 4th May 2018 at 6:30pm.
Pick up/Drop off point: Cardiff Lane (between The Clayton Hotel and the Bord Gais Energy Theatre)
What kind of room can I book?
Standard: This is a mixed dorm room with a maximum of 6 people per room.
Private: This is a double, twin or triple room.
*All rooms are ensuite with TV and the price includes a continental buffet breakfast. Linen and towels are included.
- Bus transport direct from Dublin City Centre to Bundoran town county Donegal
- Off the beaten track adventure
- A different experience of Ireland
- Great value and affordable bus tour to suit anyone up for an exciting adventure
- Live Music on Saturday night at the Lodge
- Small group numbers and personal service
- 3 nights hostel accommodation including breakfast each morning
- Choice of three awesome activities; surfing, sea-kayaking, and Stand-up Paddle-boarding (SUP)
- All equipment for activities is included.
- 4x4 Land Rovers to bring you to and from your activities.
- Accommodation includes; all ensuite facilities, breakfast, linen and towels, free WiFi, full kitchen facilities, chill out lounge with DVDs & Playstation, changing rooms for activities and wet-room storage.
- All taxes and entry fees included.
Note: your departure is guaranteed once we have confirmed your booking.
What do I need to bring?
We provide all equipment for your activities. You just need to bring a swim suit for wearing under your wetsuit for surfing and/or sea-kayaking. You might also want to bring a towel so you can keep the one you get in the hostel clean for your shower later on.
Remember be sure to bring a sense of fun & adventure too!
Can anyone do the activities?
You do not need to be an extreme sports person to try our activities. The activities are suitable for most people from ages 7 to 70 years old. You will just need a very basic level of fitness. For surfing it is best if you are comfortable in the water and have a very basic swimming ability. Our instructors are very experienced and all activities are conducted in a safe environment. If you have any concerns please email or call us and we can answer specific queries.
Travel from Dublin to Bundoran. Check into accommodation. Chill out in the Lodge – free time.
Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Do activity in morning. Lunch. Live Music in the Lodge from 8pm to 11:30pm.
Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Do activity in late morning. Chill out time/free time.
Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Do activity in late morning. Return to Dublin City Centre, departing in the afternoon from Bundoran.
Find out more about specific aspects of your tour in our How it Works section.
Bus direct from Dublin City Centre on Friday returning Monday evening.
- Live music at the Lodge on Saturday night
- Explore the Atlantic Ocean, sea cliffs, mountains and golden sandy beaches of Ireland’s beautiful north-west coast.
- Great value and affordable way to explore Ireland’s west coast.
- Feel the thrill of standing up & surfing your first wave in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Take a different view of the coast’s cliffs and sea caves from a sea kayak.
- Get to grips with the wind by speeding along our golden sandy beaches in a Blo-kart (land sailing).
- Stay in clean, comfortable hostel accommodation in the centre of Bundoran town.
- We’ll direct you to the best night-life and live music going on in the town.
- Walk the beautiful sea cliffs around Bundoran. Afterwards pop into a local café for a cup of tea and a chat.
- Travel in a small group & become the best of friends by the end of day one!
- Experience that Irish welcome & as the locals say “have the craic!”
- Friendly, personal and safe service.
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified. All activities are fully insured.