Child : €30.00
Adult : €35.00
Family (2 Adults,2 Children): €110.00
Click Available Dates
Sea Kayaking - A different and magical way to explore the wildlife and marine life in and around Donegal Bay. Kayak with a qualified instructor and learn the basic skills and techniques, along this most mesmerising and stunning part of the Wild Atlantic Way. See the majestic Benbulben, Benwhisken and the skyline of the Darty Mountains, from out in the bay. Explore the parts of the cliffs and caves only accessible from the water. An experience you won’t forget. Sessions 2 and half hours. Cost €35 per adult €30 per child. Family €110.
What do I need to bring?
All equipment for your activity is provided and tailored to the weather conditions – Kayaks, wetsuits. All you need to bring is a towel and a swimsuit.
What happens on the day?
- Gather at The Lodge & meet your instructor(s)
- They’ll size you for wetsuits & other equipment
- You can then change in changing rooms at the Lodge
- Transport from the Lodge to the peir in one of our 4X4 Land Rover
- At the peir your instructor(s) will do a land drill. This means going through the main points of kayaking (about 15 mins)
- Next into the water for about 2 hours learning to kayak with hands on tuition from your instructor(s)
- Ratio of students to instructor is 8 to 1
- Out of the water, into the Land Rovers and then back to the Lodge
- Change out of your wetsuit in our changing rooms at the Lodge
- Tea, coffee & biscuits back in the dining room at the Lodge