SEA SESSIONS 2020
Click Available Dates
Sea Sessions 2020 - Surf Music Festival Bundoran, Co Donegal
Friday 19th to Monday 22nd June 2020
We’ve got your Surf Music Festival Weekend Sorted!
The Sea Sessions Surf Music Festival is one of the best boutique music festivals in the country. Get sorted with our Music Festival Package - Bus, a Place to Stay and Surfing!
We will bring you from Dublin City Centre to Bundoran on our TurfnSurf Bus on Friday evening. When you arrive get settle into your room at TurfnSurf Lodge. Get ready...then hit the festival tents which are only a short walk away.
On Saturday and Sunday you can be a true surf festival goer and go Surfing. After the thrill of surfing the Atlantic Ocean waves, chill out at TurfnSurf Lodge in preparation for another big night out at the festival tents.
You will be staying at TurfnSurf Lodge in Bundoran town in county Donegal. TurfnSurf Lodge is a family run business established in 2006. We provide dorm and private ensuite rooms with breakfast included.
The Lodge offers a range of services including sea views, linen & towels, TV in all rooms, free WiFi, full kitchen facilities, chill out room, changing rooms for activities and outdoor chill out areas. Your accommodation is located in the centre of town close to all shops, restaurants, bars and other services.
Our groups are always small (max. 16 people) and we pride ourselves in providing you a personal service in a safe and secure environment. All of our staff live locally, know the area well and will be able to help you with any of your queries. All our activities are fully accredited by the various governing bodies; we are a fully insured and accredited activity and bus tour provider.
Departures: Leaves Dublin City Centre on Friday 19th June at 6:00pm. Returning Monday 22nd June (departing Bundoran at 1pm).
Pick up/Drop off point: Cardiff Lane (just between The Clayton Hotel and the Bord Gais Energy Theatre)
What kind of room can I book?
Standard: This is a mixed dorm room with a maximum of 6 people per room.
Private: This is a double, twin or triple room.
*All rooms are ensuite with TV and the price includes a continental buffet breakfast. Linen and towels are included.
- Bus transport direct from Dublin City Centre to Bundoran town county Donegal
- Accommodation located only a short walk from the festival grounds.
- Get into the surf vibe and go surfing with us on Saturday and Sunday - or any of our other activities.
- Great value and affordable Surf Music Festival package.
- 3 nights hostel accommodation including breakfast each morning
- 2 surf lessons
- All equipment for activities is included.
- 4x4 Land Rovers to bring you to and from your activities.
- Accommodation includes; all ensuite facilities, breakfast, linen and towels, free WiFi, full kitchen facilities, chill out lounge, changing rooms for activities and wet-room storage.
- All taxes and entry fees included (excludes an entry ticket to Sea Sessions music festival)
Note: your departure is guaranteed once we have confirmed your booking.
What do I need to bring?
We provide all equipment for your activities. You just need to bring a swim suit for wearing under your wetsuit for surfing. You might also want to bring a towel so you can keep the one you get in the hostel clean for your shower later on.
Remember be sure to bring a sense of fun & adventure too!
Can anyone do the activities?
You do not need to be an extreme sports person to try our activities. The activities are suitable for most people from ages 7 to 70 years old. You will just need a very basic level of fitness. For surfing it is best if you are comfortable in the water and have a very basic swimming ability. Our instructors are very experienced and all activities are conducted in a safe environment. If you have any concerns please email or call us and we can answer specific queries.
Friday 19th June
Travel from Dublin to Bundoran - Bus leaving at 6pm. Check into accommodation. Get down to the festival.
Saturday 20th June
Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Do activity in morning. Festival time.
Sunday 21st June
Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Do activity in late morning. Festival time.
Monday 22nd June
Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Bus departing at 1pm returning you back to Dublin.
Find out more about specific aspects of your tour in our How it Works section.
Bus direct from Dublin City Centre on Friday returning Monday mid-day.
- You will be staying only a short walk from the Sea Sessions Music Festival grounds.
- All the benefits of a great music festival weekend without the hassle of tents, rain & no showers.
- Get into the spirit of the Surf Music Festival and get surfing - includes 2 activities with TurfnSurf.
- Located in the centre of town close to the shops, bars and restaurants.
- Friendly, personal and safe service.
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified. All activities are fully insured.